The RX014 is an all-in-one evaluation tool, comprising:
- World-class FM Stereo R(B)DS receiver/decoder.
- Comprehensive control and monitoring software ( Microsoft Windows® ).
- Easy to use API for your own in-house development and control.
- The API is freely available without royalty or additional fees.
- No software drivers are required.
- No external power is required, as all power is drawn from the Host computer or DS016 Docking Station, through the USB interface.
Electrical Specifications Receiver:
||87.5 to 108.0 MHz
||0.2 dBuV for 26 dB S/N
|R(B)DS / RDS2 sensitivity:
|Ultimate Signal to Noise ratio:
||60 dB (using dBA filter)
- Electronic search and manual tuning in steps of 100 or 200 kHz.
- 8 user definable presets.
- Customize the station Search feature to return stations that meet your minimum values for Received Signal Strength Indicator, Ultra-sonic noise, multipath and IF offset.
- Output volume control.
- Band scan function with List view and Graphical presentation.
- Ultra-fast band scan (1 second for a full band scan).
- Easy to understand R(B)DS data view options including statistical views.
- Automatic AF update mechanism.
- R(B)DS / RDS2 data logging with filter options.
DS016 Docking Station Features:
- RX014 USB host function.
- Wi-Fi client function with 32 simultaneous users. Click to see the client illustration
- Wi-Fi "Hotspot" (Access Point) function with 32 simultaneous users. Click to see the Access Point illustration
- Ethernet (wired) client function with 16 simultaneous users.
- Integeral Wi-Fi antenna
- RF-noise free power adapter
- USB configuration port
- The firmware can be updated/re-flashed via USB.
To get a sense of the enormous potential the RX014 offers, the control application, along with a detailed presentation can be freely downloaded from the download page.
When no RX014 hardware is found during startup, the application will automatically start its demo mode, playing pre-recorded sessions that showcase
most of its features.